Wedding Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

invitation card

We've come prima jaya printing in Kalibata to design our invitation card.
actually I don't like to put picture of us to our invitation card, but si Gendut very enthusiastic to put the picture to our invitation card.


I don't like to take a picture in photo studio...so we took a picture in si Gendut's boarding house.

1. Picture I




I edited the picture using Photoshop, the Result of Picture I :


2. Picture II



Result of  Picture II

3. Picture III




4. Picture IV



The result is not too good because I'm just a beginner, but I am happy because I do it by myself.



2 comments:

  1. saLute..!!
    niat bgt seleksi ganti begron.
    ogut paling maLes klo urusan gituan.
    hahaha

    ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya karena males mau foto di studio...jadinya disempet2in dech ngedit niat bgt ya hehe :)

    ReplyDelete