Wedding Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Story behind the Prewedding Photo

after posting about our invitation card I would like to share about the story behind the prewedding photo.
- We used different color costume black and white, because we have a different nature and character
- We use the costumes in accordance with our respective hobbies. I like Pooh and he like Barca.

- The first picture tell about we are come from two different cities, I am from Payakumbuh west Sumatera and he come from Yogyakarta. We met at a campus in Yogyakarta. We couse in same major (Geography/Mapping UGM)


- our friendship make him like and love me...hehehehe


- he expressed his feeling to me that he love me

- and I accept his love

masih inget zaman itu aku ama dia masih ababil alias ABG labil banget but we can keep alive our love until now and hope its will be forever and ever sampe kakek nenek dan maut memisahkan kita

- This is our prewedding photo



No comments:

Post a Comment